Saturday, April 15, 2006

5 New Blogging Chicks

Image hosting by TinyPic

Wow! What a week we've had for Blogging Chicks Blogroll! This list is really growing fast, much faster than I have time for :-). Usually I give a nice little introduction to each site but this week I am unable to do so. I invite you to go check out each blog for yourself. I started to write a nice little introduction but Firefox crashed and now I lost all that time and I have some things I want to blog about before I leave this morning to continue my fruitless shopping for Easter clothes.

So, welcome Alli's Mom from Manic Mommy's Musing in Alabama (mother to three year old Alli), Tabz (yes, the same one who did our Blogging Chicks icon) has a second blog, Stupid People Shouldn't Breed (go there and rant with her, I may be over there later after my trip to the mall today :-), Cheeky from Snow Trapped Southern Girl in Minnesota (poor thing), homeschooler and savvy chick, Gem from My So-Called Homeschool, and finally Denise of Mental Excrements in Tennessee, who has a great layout to her blog.

Please make sure you visit their blogs and welcome them to the blogroll!