Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Clinton precinct captain who switched to Obama is switching again

It looks like the race for president is just as fluid on the left as it is on the right:

Yet when Klopfer showed up at an Edwards house party this morning, it was because she was on the verge of switching again.

"In both of those people, I didn't see the experience that I'd like to see and kind of the groundedness that I'd like to see," she said of Obama and Clinton, "so I'm really looking at Edwards, and I'm still really looking at Richardson."

Klopfer said she went to see Richardson when he held an event in Mount Pleasant last night and was impressed by both Richardson then and Edwards today.

"Probably I'll caucus for Richardson," she said after Edwards spoke. "My guess is he won't be viable, and then I'll probably scoot right over to Edwards."
Here's the ad that Obama made of her switch.