Monday, August 20, 2007

Blue-eyed people sharper than brown-eyed

Hey!

PEOPLE with blue eyes are likely to achieve more in life than those with brown, say US scientists.

Scientists who conducted the tests said brown-eyed people performed better at reaction time, but those with lighter eyes appeared to be better strategic thinkers, the Daily Mail reported.

Brown-eyed people succeeded in activities such as football and hockey, but lighter-eyed participants proved to be more succesful in activities that required skills in time structuring and planning such as golf, cross-country running and studying for exams, the scientists said.
(via)

As the brown-eyed mom of two blue-eyed kids I'm torn between happiness for them and deep despair for myself :-) I guess this explains my A- average in Greek and B+ in Hebrew.

BTW, this type of study reminds me of the concept of the master race of Nazi Germany.