Thursday, July 13, 2006

This and That

So, I've been up since 6:00 and I haven't made it all the way through my emails yet, how bad is that? Also, I noticed that I had 147 emails in the spam folder and I'm thinking about not checking to make sure an email didn't get in there by mistake. Is it any wonder I renamed the blog "Cranky Reformed Chicks Blabbing?" But I got a complaint so I changed it back. But you've been warned.

The thing that I'm most cranky about is that the stupid spam bot got through again even with comment verification! Very annoying. When I saw the email, I screamed. Samantha looked up from her DVD player and Sarah from her book and Doug from his computer and said, "What's the matter" and I sputtered and the bad words were forming on my lips as I wanted to say all kinds of things but I finally said "I can't even comment on my own bleeping blog and this gets through!!!!!!!" Needless to say, I'm not a happy camper.