Thursday, September 13, 2007

Kathy Griffin's acceptance speech

Well, she wasted her time dissing Jesus because it's being edited from the broadcast.

Comedian Kathy Griffin may have won an Emmy but we won't hear who she has to thank for it. The D list celebrity has people up in arms about her acceptance speech at the creative arts Emmys last Saturday, in which she blasted Jesus.

Griffin said, quote, "A lot of people came up here to thank Jesus for this award. I want you to know that no one had less to do with this award than Jesus. This award is my God now!" A lot of folks are angry about the red headed comic's comments, saying the speech was vulgar and some were calling it a hate speech.

I think they should air it as is. I'm glad she's being honest and telling the world how she really feels. I think it's helpful to know that she has no respect for Jesus and for those who are thankful to him. Let the world see it, it's what she deserves.