Tuesday, January 09, 2007

iPhone

I was over at Engadget checking out the stuff at CES when they posted an article about the new Apple iPhone and it looks really good, very slick which you expect from Apple. So, I decided to do a quick post about it and discovered that I couldn't post! Blogger was down. Bummer! Better late than never, here are a bunch of shots of the presentation that Steve Jobs made at Macworld, check it out.

As you can see there are no keys, the screen is totally touch sensitive. But I wonder how do you keep it from getting smudged and how do you stop it from turning on? Also, we are so used to flip phones, how can we go back to something that big? But it is a really nice size screen to surf the Internet and watch videos.

The biggest drawback is that the service provider is Cingular and that it's $599 for a two year contract. Ouch! I think I'll make do with my LG and my palm pilot TX.

Tags: ,