Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I spent the day setting up my new Palm TX

I have to say I love my new TX, it is a very versatile palm. Not only does it have WIFI capability, it can play MP3 and video files. And the quality of the picture is amazing. I was able to find a free player on the Internet, TCPMP. It can play MP3 files as well. But I think I'll stick with Pocket Tunes, it is a very nice player.

I can't understand why anyone would want an Ipod when you can get a palm for the same price and get the Internet, an e-book reader so that you can read Warfield, Machen, C. S. Lewis, Van Til, and many other books, video, MP3, games like Zuma and Bubblet, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, software that allows you to read the Greek, Hebrew or the ESV Bibles (I already posted the links here).

The only thing I can't get to work is downloading my mail from gmail. I've done everything that they suggest doing but it still doesn't work. Bummer!

Tags: