Wednesday, January 03, 2007

What's in and out in 2007 according to some staff writer at the Washington Post

I'm not sure why the Post thinks I should be listening to this guy, who is he to tell me what's in or out (and btw, his opening paragraph was very confusing). I'm not sure he's really understands the concept of an out/in list because his "in" list looks really old to me. The Iraq Study Group? That's in? Who's he kidding? That was out the minute it went to press. And the Cheetah Girls? What is up with that? (Though Samantha will be very happy, she loves them.) And was Cooper ever in to be considered out? And I predict that universal health care will be "in" only in the MSM and some parts of Congress.

One thing I do agree with him is that Heroes is in and Battlestar Galactica is out. And I hope he's wrong about the book deals for bloggers since I have plans :-)

(via)