Saturday, February 25, 2006

Look at this!!!

Go here, scroll down and after the picture look at the box that says, "Who's Blogging" and see who is number 1! It's me! Cool! Click on the list of bloggers and you'll see a quote from my blog. (Would another exclamation point be excessive?)

My husband found it and said, "Hey, you're linked to by the Post and your first. You're famous."

I wish it wasn't such a sad news event, though. Christians killing Muslims is not something I would have preferred to be linked to.

This will make me very aware of what I say now when I link to their newspaper. The Washington Post is smart to do this because it'll make me choose them over another news organization knowing that they might link to me. It's smart for the media to cultivate bloggers since we are probably their number one readers and we are very good about sharing what we read with others (well, duh that's why we're here).

(Now, this might happened to everyone but this is the first time it happened to me, so I'm excited about it).