Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Last Day of School!!

I just noticed this post over at World Magazine's Blog and I can totally relate:

Yay! No more rushing around in the mornings for three months!

Every year since I can remember we've marked the last day of school with a trip to Ruby's, a fifties-style diner chain with overpriced (but yummy) hamburgers and killer shakes.

Does your family have any last-day-of-school traditions?
Tomorrow will be the last day of school for my girls. I am soooooo looking forward to a reprieve from commuting them the 80 miles a day it requires.

We usually go out to lunch too, to celebrate. Usually on the way home from school. Sara just said she'd like to go shopping, but the thought of going with three daughters to a dressing room is NOT my idea of fun, so we'll nix that one right now.

I can't decide. What are your plans?