Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Modest Swimwear

After I published this post on modest clothes for teenagers, it received a number of hits from googlers searching for modest swimsuits. So, I'm pleased to be able to link to a site that sells modest swimwear. They produce "retro-inspired women's bathing suits" meant to flatter the figure but not be too revealing. The swimsuits are attractive and aren't archaic looking even though they are modest. They even have bikinis.

Here is one of their more popular items:

Isn't is cute? It doesn't even look like your typical swimsuit. It's fashionable without being slutty.

And here is another popular item, a bikini with a skirt:


Here is my favorite:


I like the fact that you can remove the straps and that it's not cut too high in the thigh. I hate the way the suits are cut today. I also love the colors, nice contrast and takes the eye away from the middle (which is usually a good idea :-)

Go check out the rest of the line because she has some other interesting items for sale.