Monday, June 11, 2007

Reformed Chicks aren't allowed to blog about anything but theology?

I'm sorry but I guess I didn't read the memo to all the Godbloggers that explains the rule that Godbloggers who use the word "Reformed" in their title can only blog about Reformed Theology. I'm a little stumped as to how I do that and blog about current events as well. I guess I'm just going to have to be creative or do something like this (not explicitly Reformed but it's probably close enough to qualify -- I could always throw in a comment about total depravity to cover the bases). What do you think?

Susan, I hope you're taking note that you need to work Reformed Theology some way into your post since there are brothers in Christ who are keeping track of this, we wouldn't want to grieve them that we aren't mentioning Calvin enough.

Here's a great site to get Calvin quotes, maybe we could find one that's appropriate to the story we are blogging about, like this:

“God tolerates even our stammering, and pardons our ignorance whenever something inadvertently escapes us - as, indeed, without this mercy there would be no freedom to pray”
And then label our posts: WWCS (What Would Calvin Say).