Friday, July 27, 2007

Bitten by the Golf Bug


Bet you didn't know that this Reformed blabbing chick is also very into golfing these days...

This is a picture of my golf bag. I just got some new head covers for my woods. Aren't they cute?

I am still technically a beginner. But the other day, while at the driving range I was finally getting the ball off the tee. No more worm burners for me!

The reason I like golf so much is that it makes it impossible to think about anything else but golf. It is a great way to take your mind off things. Somehow doing something physical relaxes my mind.

I can also golf with my husband now. We are at the point in our marriage where our oldest daughter can watch her younger sisters so we can go and play nine holes on a Sunday afternoon. It has been really good for us and our marriage.