Saturday, November 10, 2007

The Hillary Campaign Plants Question in Iowa Audience

I guess by now you've heard that Hillary's campaign planted a question in the audience (yeah, like I believe this is the first time it's happened) but I thought I would mention it as well since I want to pile on cause she's a girl:

Hillary Clinton decided to "let the conversation begin" at a campaign event this week with a softball question planted by her staff, the student who asked the question told a college newspaper.

That student, Muriel Gallo-Chasanoff, said a Clinton aide told her to ask a question about how Clinton would deal with global warming at an event at a bio-diesel plant Tuesday in Newton, Iowa.

"They were canned," she said of the questions, according to The Scarlet & Black, the Grinnell College student newspaper.

Before the event, a Clinton staff member got Gallo-Chasanoff to ask a specific question after Clinton's speech.

"One of the senior staffers told me what [to ask]," she said.

When Gallo-Chasanoff asked her global-warming question, Clinton replied that young people often ask her that question.
(via)

See? I think she just admitted that she plants questions all time! I knew it!