Monday, June 19, 2006

Hypocrites!

It's about time that these hypocritical do-gooders realize what hypocrites they really are:

Campaigning RADIOHEAD frontman THOM YORKE has confessed he is a hypocrite, because it's impossible for him to be a world-travelling rock star without damaging the environment. Yorke is a vocal ambassador for the charity Friends Of The Earth, but admits he isn't "flawless", since big concerts, tours and festivals rely on fossil fuel and create tons of unrecyclable waste.
Sorry, but why should I cut back on my gas consumption when I'm nowhere close to what you consume? I'm not listening to anyone in the entertainment community when they jet all over the world consuming way more gas than my little car consumes.

Updated: Hey Patrick, I'm sorry I deleted your comment by accident. I had double posted and stupidly forgot to check to see if the post I deleted had comments. In response to your comment, I said little car. I bet my car uses less gas per mile than yours does. And Jesus walked so we have nothing to go on when we ask, "What would Jesus do?"