Sunday, June 25, 2006

Aaron Spelling Died

I just found out that Aaron Spelling died. I had heard about the stroke but I didn't hear that he had died (and I even checked Drudge this morning):

Spelling died at his home in Los Angeles after suffering a stroke on June 18, according to publicist Kevin Sasaki.
I liked him and I was fascinated by his lavish lifestyle.

Also, this seems rather suspicious:

E. Pierce Marshall, who feuded for years with former Playboy Playmate Anna Nicole Smith over his father's oil fortune, has died, his spokesman said Friday. He was 67.

Marshall died Tuesday evening in the Dallas area from a brief but aggressive infection, the family said in a written statement released through spokesman David Margulies. He declined to provide additional details.

Smith married Texas oil tycoon J. Howard Marshall II in 1994, when she was 26 and he was 89. He died the following year.

Since then, E. Pierce Marshall had been locked in a legal battle over her entitlement to the estate.
(Links via Busymom.net)