Sunday, June 25, 2006

Carnival Time

The Carnival of the Blogging Chicks #3 is finally up. I probably would have had it up last night but I was trying to help one of the Blogging Chicks install the blogroll on Wordpress and if I ever thought about leaving Blogger for Wordpress that experience cured me. Wordpress won't let you use java script, so you have to use OPML but that doesn't update the list when I add a new blog. So this poor woman has to update the blogroll herself by removing the blogroll and then reinstalling it and she said that she would do it weekly (I told her she only had to do it monthly). And the worst part is that we couldn't figure out how to install the scroll bar.

And while I was trying to help her I was also trying to rewrite a Bible study that I was going to submit to the carnival. I was emailing her and working with Wordpress and surfing the Internet all at the same time and I dismissed one of the browsers that had my post in it and Firefox didn't even question this dumb move (like it usually does). Arrrgh! I had to start all over again. Needless to say I was up to all hours rewriting.