Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Works For Me Wednesday

With the dog days of summer upon us how many times a day do you hear "Mom, I'm thirsty?

Or better yet, you discover you're thirsty, you open the fridge only to discover that "someone" (no one ever admits to it) left the lemonade pitcher with barely a drop left in it? As if it would make more drink magically all by itself!

I found that I was constantly making more drink (ice tea or lemonade) in the 2 quart pitcher to keep us hydrated. It was frustrating to me because it was like this little thing that never stays done, you know what I mean?

Well no more, thanks to Pampered Chef! Now I've tried many of their products but this has been the best, most consistent performing product I had ever got from them.

It's the Family-size Quick Stir Pitcher. It's great! You can make a gallon of drink mix (we like Crystal lite) and you aren't making it everyday. It's convienient and easy to keep clean. Just pop it in the dishwasher when needed and it comes out sparkling clean. The quick-stir plunger is a great feature because it mixes the drink mix so there are no clumps.

I also found this recipe on their website for a Strawberry Lemonade Quencher that looks yummy, which I am going to try. I will let you know if it is good. Have any of you ever tried it?

Happy Summer!