Thursday, June 29, 2006

Blogger makes me nuts!!!

So, I have to take my kids to the mall so that we can meet my dad. My parent live an hour away and we meet at a mall that is half an hour from each of us. The girls wanted to eat at the mall so I had to get out of here quickly. I finished posting the thing I did on the stupid Supreme Court decision and sent code to one of the Blogging Chicks. I thought, "I should check that post and make sure it published ok." So I go to my blog and to my shock found out that stupid blogger published my article 3 times. What is up with that? And then I only had the opportunity to delete one of them before I had to go. So, now my blog was sitting here looking like I'm some kind of idiot with two posts.

BTW, I'm not in a good mood, can you tell? Stupid, swear word, swear word Supreme Court is going to get us all killed. I have no intention of wearing a burka!