Sunday, February 18, 2007

Do you think it makes us look more intelligent?

So, what do you think of the new look? I thought I would go with a more cerebral feel. I didn't want to go back to winter but it's too early for spring. I figured this was a good intermediary look :-)

Thank the Lord for laptops or I would not be able to do anything on the Internet at all! I have the worst cold and have lost me voice. All I have left is a squeak and it's annoying my husband. I'm coughing up the grossest looking stuff (I know, TMI) and feel really out of it. I started to get sick on Thursday and was not doing too well on Friday but I was able to make it through Bible study with my voice in tact but I lost it that afternoon.

I was exhausted after the study but I had promised to take my daughters to see Bridge to Terabithia for Samantha's birthday. Even though I felt like I was going to die, I enjoyed the movie :-) and I wrote a review for it here.