Saturday, February 10, 2007

I decorated for Valetine's Day and added a favicon

What is a favicon? It's the little graphic next to our address (url). Can you guess who it is? I put a sun on Life Under the Sun and a chick on the Blogging Chick Metablog.

If you would like to create your own favicon, go here. Read the "read me" file to get instructions on how to add it to your template. Photobucket and tinypic will allow you to upload png files but not ico files (and, of course, you can't upload them to Blogger). If you want to use the ico format, go here (via).

I also have been doing a little tweaking here and there. I haven't liked the way that we did quotes since I switched to this template and have been meaning to change it to a box for the longest time and now I have finally got around to doing it.

I think that's it for awhile :-)