Thursday, February 22, 2007

Life interfering with my blogging!

My 11-year old daughter is having a sleepover. We will be having 8 screaming girls in our house. It generally doesn't go well and last year I vowed never to do it again but here I am, doing it again. Mommy love is a sacrificial love Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And those of you who have been reading my blog for the last couple weeks know that I've had surgery recently, followed by a few days of stomach distress, followed by a week of a very bad cold, followed by a hacking cough and now it's a little bit of a wheezing cough, so I suspect that you guys might have some idea what my house looks like. All this to say, I'm sorry but I won't be responding to comments (sorry, obrien, I'll get to your questions about my Christianity this weekend). I'm sorry but as the title says, life is interfering with my blogging!

I will try to keeping posting but not too much of anything else.