Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Thinking Blogger Award

I know that this will shock some of you but we've been awarded a Thinking Blogger award by Laura of Pursuing Holiness. Thank you very much! It's so funny to get one after I posted on the brilliance of the blogger who came up with the idea.

I've been procrastinating about this because I couldn't think who to tag next but then I got a Thinking Blogger award for Life Under the Sun so I figured I better get going because now I have to figure out who to give it to on that blog as well. So, here they are! I haven't checked whether or not they've received one yet so if they have, then they can demonstrate how brilliant they are by displaying all that they receive.

My new favorite blogger, Dr. Jim West, is a biblical studies blogger who also blogs about current events. I think that's why I like him so much, though he is decidedly to the left of me (which isn't too hard since about 90% of the public is probably left of me).

When FzxGkJssFrk of Physics Geek Jesus Freak writes posts like this, it makes me realize how much I don't know about science and how thankful I am that my husband compensates for that for the sake of our kids.

Chris Campbell of Sound Words and Thinking Christian is a thoughtful blogger. He's blogs are closer to what I intended this blog to be but my love of politics keeps overcoming my desire to be a more thoughtful blogger :-)

And I always learn something new from Alan of Blogonomicon. There's a reason he's on my Cute Gun Blogs blogroll and it's not just because he's blog is another pretty "face."

And I'm sure that Shanon of Rocks in My Dryer has probably gotten hundreds of these already but my list wouldn't be complete without her because she always makes me think (usually, it's "I'm so glad I never had boys" or "I wish I could write like that" :-).

Here are the rules.