Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Why can't I be this smart?

OK, I spend all my time adding blogs to my Blogging Chicks blogroll and now my Christian Blogosphere blogroll trying to improve our Google, Technorati and TTLB ranks when I could have let others do the work for me like this blogger did. There are now all these blogs (5 at a time) that will be linked to her blog. Brilliant!!! Not to mention the traffic it generates, doubly brilliant. This award is aptly named.

I'm not smart enough for the world of blogging. I've got to figure out how to get others to promote our blog for me Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Updated:
OK, I see the flaw in the scheme here. Not everyone cooperates and does it properly or understands what they are supposed to do (that's the problem with memes, they're like playing telephone). No links to the thinking blog on that blog (this is actually a blog from my Google Reader, I didn't know that he got the award until after I posted this article -- I have been noticing the awards on the blogs of women that I've been adding to the blogroll and finally clicked on one to see what it was all about).

I guess there is no easy solution, no substitute for the hard work of writing something or linking to something that people find interesting. Bummer!

Tags: , ,