Sunday, November 04, 2007

The 2007 Weblog Awards

The 2007 Weblog Awards

It's time once again to vote for your favorite blogs. This year we didn't make the cut (yeah!). I didn't even know it was going on until I started getting emails about it.

Voting for Best Blog will be easy because it's got to be Michelle Malkin but Best Conservative Blog is going to be harder. I'm torn between Newsbusters and Right Wing News. I think I'm going to split my vote -- on my daughter's computer I'll vote for Newsbusters and on my laptop I'll vote for Right Wing News. Best Online Community is hands down Little Green Footballs, Best Political Coverage is RealClearPolitics, Best Business Blog is The Club for Growth, Best Technology Blog has got to be Engaget and of course Evangelical Outpost is the Best Religious Blog.

And there can be no way that Best Video Blog can go to anyone but Hot Air. If it does, then they were robbed!

It's, of course, expected that you will follow my lead :-)