Saturday, April 22, 2006

Another Addition to Our Blogroll

Image hosting by TinyPic Welcome Polly Boyette of Life is a Buffet in Virginia to our Blogging Chicks blogroll. Polly's is an author who has written a book entitled, "Life is a Buffet" which "is a collection of hilarious but true stories...Along with each story, a scriptural interpretation has been added to teach simple Biblical principals." Please stop by Polly's blog and welcome her to our group.

BTW, you might have noticed that I changed the name of my "Weltanschauung Blogging" to Reformed Weltanschauung Blogging, I think it's catchier :-).

Also, you might have noticed that I created a Blogging Chicks site. I plan to eventually move the base of operations for Blogging Chicks blogroll over there. I was thinking of starting an aggregator, what do you think?