Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter Report: Too much chocolate!


The girls got peeps for Easter. I don't buy them chocolate because my mom and sister usually give them too much. Sarah wanted a peeps pillow, so Samantha got one too (she's learned that her sister has good taste and if Sarah likes something, so will she) and Samantha wanted peeps, so everyone got one including the husband.

Church was great, the pastor's sermon followed similar lines to my post on LUTS about the disciples and the truth of their report of the resurrection. Samantha glittered the pew and Mommy with her dress.

We went to my sister's where I preceeded to eat way too much chocolate, chips and cheese, bbq chicken, ham and ice cream cake. When I came home, I had more chocolate, feel asleep at 12:00, woke up at 2:00 and couldn't go back to sleep until 4:00. Now, I have a headache and am really cranky.

The girls are on spring break this week, so we are going to go to Princeton to walk around and take pictures, see the movie "Ice Age 2" and Sarah is going to buy an ipod with her birthday money. Check back later tonight for the pictures and a review of "Ice Age 2."