Friday, April 28, 2006

Another Update on Andrea Clark

Andrea Clark's family is moving her to Chicago. Her sister, who is a democrat, has words of praise for the pro-life movement:

But the pro-life people stepped forward and just absolutely ground St. Luke's into submission on this issue. You have, without a doubt, saved my sister's life. I want you to know that. Without the pro-life/right to life people stepping in from the very first of this fight for Andrea, we would have lost. I have never in my life seen such a centered, focused and energized group of people.
[...]
Because of the people in the pro-life movement, a light has been shown on the truth, for all of Texans; indeed, for all of the world to see. May God bless you for your works. And, please, do not hesitate to ask myself or my family, for anything that you may ever need in order to continue your fight for these precious lives. We are here for you and your cause, as you were here for us in ours.
Read the rest here.

What really needs to happen now is that energy needs to be focused on getting this law abolished. Life has to mean more than the cost to maintain it.