Friday, April 28, 2006

Aaagh! I Need 32 Hours in My Day!

I have two articles that I'm working on but they are taking forever (the one was just going to be this quick sound bite type thing but it has taken on a life of it's on and I knew the other one was going to take awhile because it is multi-faceted) and I don't have time to finish them because I have to do homework and go to school and then my husband is coming home from a business trip today (he's been gone all week and I didn't complain once on my blogs). But I hope to get at least one done tonight, so stop back tonight or tomorrow morning.

Plus I created an email group for the Blogging Chicks to join if they wanted to and I have to submit all the email addresses and I know that's going to take forever. Plus, new bling for the sidebar and some changes to my linked lists. Too much to do, too little time to do it in and now this is taking too long and I got school work to do.