Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Two New Additions to the Blogroll

Image hosting by TinyPicTwo new blogs have been added to our Blogging Chicks Blogroll. The first is Pamela Lynn of Time Flutters By in Hampton, VA. She blogs about her life and scrapbooking. She has some wonderful pictures of her scrapbook pages. Go check them out. I wonder if she knows Mel, the Blogging Chicks' Creative Memories consultant?

Our second addition actually doesn't need any introduction because it's me! I've started yet another blog, Weltanschauung Blogging (it's German for worldview -- the framework through which an individual interprets the world and interacts in it). I'm using it to store reports that Susan and I write for school. We wanted to make them available to our readers and I thought this would be the easiest way to do it and I like the name and may use the site for other purposes later on down the road.