Thursday, May 24, 2007

I'll Be "Lost" Without Them

At least, until next season. Bwaahh!

I admit, I was getting frustrated about how the season was going. I really wanted answers to the questions that were lingering in my mind.

**Spoiler Alert**

Well, I think they did a fantastic job ending the season last night. I actually missed the first scene with the accident because I couldn't get my t.v. to work in my bedroom, so I couldn't figure out why Jack was so distraught. I definitely thought it was a flashback, so when it turned out to be a flash forward, it blew me away. Left me speechless. Even my husband, who has "lost" interest in the show because of the many unending plot lines, was impressed.

I am so sad that Charlie died! Part of me thinks that maybe he didn't fully drown...yet, so until next season, I won't believe he died. Just like I didn't believe that Locke was killed, and I was right, so we'll have to wait and see.

Hurley saved the day. How awesome was that when he came barreling in with that van? Sure shut Sawyer up now didn't it? I thought it advanced his story because he no longer has a black cloud hanging over his head.

I was rooting Jack on when he was pummeling Ben. He deserved every punch. (Forgive me Lord, but it's true).

Loved seeing Danielle be reunited with her daughter. Ironic that they both tied Ben up together.

Can't believe that the one-eyed guy (forget his name) didn't die, again.

Seems to me that the writers of the show have gotten back on track with these last few shows. It's going to be a loooong wait for me.

Sigh.