Friday, May 18, 2007

Modest Clothes for Teenagers

Any parent of a teenage girl knows that it's almost impossible to buy anything for them to wear that doesn't look like they have taken up a career in prostitution. The clothes are low-cut, tight, thin and revealing. People may wonder why Christian moms let their kids dress like that for church but it may be that they shopped for hours and that was the most modest thing they could find.

Well, now there's a decent alternative. Christa Taylor has started a new line of trendy and modest clothing for teenage girls. And it does live up to it's name. The clothes are similar to what you would find in the junior department of the store without being low-cut and cheap looking. They have some really nice choices. The prices are reasonable, too.

The only problem I had with the line is that the swimwear wasn't trendy at all, in fact it looked like it was from their 20's (maybe it was retro). I was assured that they would be adding to the collection when I asked them about it. I hope that they can come up with a decent solution to the problem of modest swimwear because I'm not mean enough to make my daughter wear that to the beach or pool.