Monday, May 28, 2007

The Inner Life of the Cell

Oh. My. Heck! I feel really stupid because it took me awhile to understand what the heck this guy was saying. I haven't had a science class in over 20 years so I'm a little rusty. I guess that makes me an apostate (or irrational, or a simpleton) as far as the atheists are concerned.



(via)

While watching the video I couldn't help thinking how wonderfully intricate and complex the whole process is. How amazing it would be if that level of complexity happened over millions of years and there wasn't someone who created it.

It's times like this that I see the truth of God's word:
Romans 1:19 For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. 20 For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.
Tags: ,