Monday, October 08, 2007

The LG Voyager

So, I know I can't afford the gold-plated iPhone or the diamond-encrusted Nokia or the new Armani phone but I'm hoping I'll be able to afford the new LG Voyager:


Here are the key features:

Speakerphone
• VZ Navigator
• Picture, text, video and instant messaging
• Bluetooth stereo for headsets and speakers
• Built-in stereo speakers
• 2.0 megapixel camera
• Expandable microSD memory slot of up to 8 GB
I love that it comes with a keyboard and you don't have to try to type on the screen (I hate that about my Palm TX). You can surf the Internet on it and it plays videos, mp3s, and TV shows. The only thing I don't like about it is that it has the volume control on the side, as does my current LG and every time I grab it from my pocketbook I hit the volume control. Very annoying.

I'm hopping to get it for Christmas (hint, hint, Doug!)