Saturday, October 20, 2007

So, are we supposed to be fighting?

I don't know if we're really called to fight the unbeliever:

2 Corinthians 10:3 For though we walk in the flesh, we are not waging war according to the flesh. 4 For the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh but have divine power to destroy strongholds. We destroy arguments 5 and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ, 6 being ready to punish every disobedience, when your obedience is complete.
What do you think?

Update: Just to clarify, I agree with the author that the example of the drag queens is pretty heinous and apologizing for the truthful of the speech was bad. I agree that our message is an offense to the unbeliever but I don't believe we have to be belligerent about it and that's what I was questioning.