Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Photobucket


Merry Christmas to all of our readers and those just passing through. I hope you have a very nice day spending time with your family and friends and that you don't overindulge :-)

I'm waiting for my husband and teenage daughter to get up so we can open presents. I already opened mine weeks ago (my very wonderful Vaio) so I have no surprises under the tree :-) My joy will be in watching the faces of my daughters reacting to the surprises I have for them.

I also have to wait for breakfast since it's a family tradition to have french toast and bacon Christmas morning. I can't tell you what I'm having for dinner because my dad reads the blog occasionally and I don't want to spoil the surprise but I can tell you that I'll be making cheese fondue. We only have it once a year and it's soooo yummy. It's what I look forward to each year. The last couple years I've forgotten an ingredient. Last year it was the worcestershire sauce, one year it was bread. My poor husband had to go out for all hours looking for an open store to get it which is not easy since everything is closed Christmas. He found the bread at an Italian restaurant and the worcestershire sauce in an Asian market. This year I checked the list of ingredients to make sure I have them all.

I was going to give you the recipe but my husband just got up and we got my teenager up so we're off to open presents. I'll try to put it up later. I'll leave you with my favorite Christmas video clip: