Sunday, December 23, 2007

Rush responds to Huckabee: "There are people on his Arkansas staff who know full well how to reach me"

Rush isn't into playing the disingenuous political game that Huckabee is apparently playing:

"Gov. Huckabee's campaign is engaged in identity politics at this moment, so I understand his adviser's/supporter's intent to put the focus on me rather than the substance of my commentary," he tweaked.

And as for Huckabee's plea for Limbaugh to get in touch, the man behind the golden EIB microphone said this: [T]here are people on his Arkansas staff who know full well how to reach me and they have not. But that is not necessary to me. We're not playing in a kindergarten sandbox here. We are all presumably adults."

Limbaugh did, though, offer a timely coda: "I wish Gov. Huckabee a Merry Christmas."
(via)