Monday, November 27, 2006

The Parable of the Unjust Judge

If you were concerned that they don't have enough books on the parables of Jesus, don't be because I found a lot of them. And some of them are really out there and some of them are pretty good and some of them read into the text like you wouldn't believe.

As you can tell from the subject matter, I've spent the day in the library at Westminster trying to write a paper on the Parable of the Unjust Judge (Luke 18:1-8). So, I don't have too much to say today about politics, or Iraq or Islamic fascists, or the persecuted church. But you can check back later, much later, probably around midnight (unless I fall asleep) because I have a post ready on appeasement. I just have to add some late breaking news to it (well, late breaking being 6:00 am, I have no idea what's been happening today in the news) before I publish it (it might take some rewriting).