Wednesday, November 22, 2006

That FzxGkJssFrk is pretty wise!

Go read about FzxGkJssFrk's dilemma and how he is putting his trust in the Lord. I would be a nervous wreck but he has more faith than I do. Pray for him and his family during this time of transition.

Also, he noticed the same thing I did about the weblog awards, that the conservative category is filled with nominations for a liberal satire blog (which I have no intention of linking to or even naming) but the liberal side is filled with liberal blog nominations which tells you the difference between liberals and conservatives. The conservatives are much more mature except for maybe one person who decided to tweak the noses of the liberals by leaving one satire nomination.

And yeah, FzxGkJssFrk, I couldn't sink low enough to reach their level. They are pretty profane.