Friday, March 23, 2007

GodTube: YouTube for Christians

Did you know that there is now a YouTube for Christians? I didn't know, I just found out about it tonight over at Chris Campbells newish blog.

I hope that Christians will continue to post their videos to YouTube but as a mom, I like it that there's a place that my daughters can visit and I don't have to worry about them finding filth.

I found some interesting videos. I know you'll probably find this strange but I kind of like rap.



You've probably seen this one before but I laugh every time I see it:



And one of my favorites, P.O.D.



And here's an interesting video, I can't figure out why the guy's tied up. If this wasn't a Christian video, I would assume he had ticked off one of the band members and they tied him up and made him listen to their music in a demonstration of female empowerment and dominance.