Friday, March 30, 2007

OK, where are all you liberals coming from?

We have had an increase in the number of clearly liberal commenters. Where are you people coming from?

Look, here's the deal, we obviously don't see things the same way. I look at the war on terror as a necessary evil. We have to fight because war has been declared on us, we have no choice. This is how I view it and my view will not change. All your snotty comments won't change my mind and I know they won't change Susan's mind. We both support the war and will continue to do so for as long as it takes. So, there is no room for debate or persuasion. I'm under no illusion that I will be able to persuade you of my position and I have no desire to embrace yours (and btw, I'm aware of your position already and I'm not interested).

So, my question is, why bother? Why bother leaving comments? Why disparage my choice in presidential candidates? Why ridicule me? All I'm doing is stating an opinion, why does it bother you so much that you feel the need to comment, to respond? Why waste your time?

You might want to ask yourself that question. Why are you here?