Saturday, March 25, 2006

Bailey's Irish Cream

I found some good recipes here. One of the recipes is for a Bailey's Irish Cream pudding. Hmmm, pudding. I love Bailey's Irish Cream and used to drink it when I went out dancing in my younger, pre-children, pre-Christian days. I love Hagen-daze Bailey's Ice Cream and I'm thankful that it only comes out for a limited time and you can only get it at the mall, otherwise I would eat it all the time.

So, when I read that recipe I got to thinking that there must be other sites that have Bailey's Irish Cream recipes. What other great things could I make with Bailey's Irish Cream? So, I googled and look what I found. A site that gives you the recipe to make your own Bailey's Irish Cream. How cool it that? And here is a site that has a ton of recipes that use Bailey's as an ingredient. This one looks good -- its a cream cake and this one is a cream pie (Hmmm, pie -- ok, I'll stop).