Friday, March 24, 2006

TA-DA (Well, sort of)

OK, here is the somewhat new blog. I tried to use a template I found on the internet but I couldn't get it to work with all the assorted buttons, icons, whatever I got cluttering up the place. I wasted my entire evening on it last night and part of this morning (I was up at 4:00). I'm going to to use this template as a baseline and incorporate the changes that I want to make into. But I have a lot of reading to do in the next couple weeks, so this is it for awhile. You might as well get used to it.

Updated to add: I forgot to mention the picture! As you can tell, I'm a very visual person. I learn visually and I like to convey information visually (when I teach, I use Powerpoint). I found the picture on the Internet (I think it's the same guy who took the picture I have on my other blog), it's from Greece. It's meant to convey a desire on our part for you to sit down, look at the view and discuss life with us.