Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Blogrolls and Link List

This is my policy statement concerning the link lists and blogrolls on this website. I wanted to warn everyone that I don't just link to believers and that I belong to blogrolls that have all types of blogs on them. There will probably be some that you might find objectionable. I belong to all these groups because I believe in sharing in this experience with everyone (that is why I have an open comment policy) and because I want to freely dialogue with everyone. I believe that in the marketplace of ideas, the truth claims of Scripture will become evident. I am not afraid of what anyone writes and therefore welcome dialogue with whoever wants to engage me (civilly and respectfully). So, I visit all kinds of blogs and recommend that you do the same.