Thursday, May 18, 2006

Alien Abduction: The Untold Story

Okay, so the other night I posted very briefly and then went upstairs to kiss my children goodnight. You won't believe what happened next. I mean, I can hardly believe it myself. Even though they swore me to secrecy, I feel that the story MUST be told!

Sunday night, after kissing my children goodnight, I approached the top of the stairway. Suddenly, out of the corner of my eye, I saw something glistening in the playroom. I went over to take a look and the next thing I knew I'd been sucked into a long tube and when I opened my eyes I was in a spaceship. Shocking, but true!

I sat there, wondering what to do. I could see the form of another person huddled in the corner, but I couldn't see the person's face. Then I heard a voice whisper:
"Grab my PDA. You'll see the schematic for the space ship. Do it now!!!"
I knew then that my fellow passenger on this ship was none other than Jack Bauer!!!!!

Well, there's more to the story, but I just want you to know that Jack really does deserve to be President, because he saved my life. I am back here at home in the bosom of my family thanks to Jack's heroism on that spaceship.
Maybe I'll share the rest of it with you some other time. It's kind of hard to talk about right now.