Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The Season Finale of the Greatest Show on Earth!!

I loved it. It was very suspenseful and vintage "24". But the ending is bugging me. Not so much because the Chinese caught Jack, because I never thought they were finished with him. It bugs me more that Jack fell for that "come in and answer the phone" bit. I mean, everyone but everyone has Jack's cell phone number. Why in the world wouldn't Kim call his cell? Furthermore, how in the world could she have gotten the phone number inside that building. It's a pay phone, for Pete's sake!

You know who's to blame, don't you?
A-U-D-R-E-Y!!!
If Jack weren't so enthralled by her showing up in her borrowed puffy blouse and peek-a-boo camisole, he'd have been on his game and never would've fallen for such a trick.

Gimme a break! Can't the guy even get a glass of water before the horrors start all over again?