Thursday, May 25, 2006

Stole this from Michele

Here's my list, took me some time, but here it is:

20 years ago I . . .was working on the trading floor of the New York Stock Exchange and had my OWN apartment. ( was the first time I had my own bedroom).

10 years ago I . . .was changing the diapers of one daughter while trying to potty train the other one.

5 years ago I . . .watched the World Trade Center crumble on t.v and thanked the Lord that my husband made it home alive.

3 years ago I . . .couldn't believe that it had been 20 years since my mother had died.

1 year ago I . . .started teaching bible studies at my church.

So far this year I . . .completed two semesters of college and have accumulated 12 credits!

Yesterday I . . .began to catch up on all the things that were put on the back burner since starting college in September.

Today I . . .will be attending my 6th grade daughter's choir concert.

Tomorrow I will . . .be preparing to go away for the weekend (to the Catskills)

In the next year I will . . .be looking for a new church to call home and continuing my college education