Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Should I or Shouldn't I?

When I saw the story about Madonna, I debated whether to comment on it or not and I decided why bother. But then, when I saw it again just now, I thought that maybe I might. But then, I thought about the fact that she's acting like a two-year-old who wants your attention while you are on the phone. She'll just keep doing more outrageous things until you get off the phone. Madonna wants our attention and she's doing more and more outrageous things over the years to get it. I say we ignore her and maybe she'll stop and go play with her toys.

BTW, here's something funny from the article:

But Didactic Madonna wasn't finished-Up she went, suspended on a large crucifix, as images of child poverty flickered on the screens. The tour, incidentally, is estimated to gross $200million.
(Link via Drudge Report)