Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Polipundit Kicks off Contributors

Oh, no! I can't believe that Polipundit is kicking off his other contributors:

I received a lengthy email from Polipundit tonight alerting us to an editorial policy change that included the following: "From now on, every blogger at PoliPundit.com will either agree with me completely on the immigration issue, or not blog at PoliPundit.com." I would provide additional context, but Polipundit has asked that the contents of our emails not be disclosed publicly and I think that is a fair request. There has been plenty written in the posts over the past week alone to let readers figure out what happened. Polipundit ended a later email with this: "It's over. The group-blogging experiment was nice while it lasted, but we have different priorities now. It's time to go our own separate ways."
They were great, I'm going to miss Lori Bryd and Jason the most (does anyone know where Jason blogs).