Monday, August 28, 2006

A'Camping We Went

Hello Everyone!
My family and I just returned from the great state of Maine. We went on our first ever camping trip. There were many people who shall remain nameless who would've bet good money that I would wimp out during this trip. I really wish that they (and I) were the gambling types, because I would've won handily!!
I had a great time.
Seriously. And I have witnesses too.
Witnesses who said that if they could give out awards for the most surprising camper, I'd win. These witnesses also said that I deserved an award for being the Most Prepared First Time Camper. Quite an honor!
Anyway, I'm exhausted and I want to go sleep in my lovely bed now (as cozy as the air mattress and tent were.)

I will really, really try to come back here tomorrow and give more details. Maybe I'll download a couple of pictures too.